Think chocolate mousse is just empty calories? Think again! Healthy fats and protein help you get more than just smooth and creamy flavor out of this vegan chocolate mousse recipe.
Almond butter & Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Smooth and creamy and full of protein and healthy fats. Dessert just went next level.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter + more for topping
- ~1/3 cup maple syrup
- ~1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until well combined and creamy. Divide between six jars and refrigerate until ready for us. Top with unsweetened almond milk yogurt, almond butter, and a sprinkle of protein powder. Store in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/