Vegan Double Chocolate Dirt Pudding
Kiddos and adults alike will go crazy for these creamy, crunchy, Earth Day-inspired desserts. Made with smooth silken tofu, double chocolate, pure maple syrup, and crunchy chocolate cookies, this plant based dessert is as fun to make as it is to eat. So grab a spoon and DIG IN!
- 1 12 oz package silken tofu
- 2 scoops Orgain Plant-Based Chocolate Powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- mint leaves for garnish
- Dirt topping: 6 Emmy’s Organics Coconut Cookies Dark Cacao, crushed
- In a food processor, blend silken tofu, Orgain protein powder, cacao powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides a few times to make sure that everything blends evenly.
- Pour the pudding mixture into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Ladle the pudding evenly into 4 glass jars or cups, sprinkle on the cookie “dirt”, and place mint leaves in the middle.
- DIG IN!