Vegan Matcha Protein Fudge Recipe
This ingredient lineup just screams nutritious, but this recipe is also delicious and super easy to put together. Let us know what you think!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 scoop Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Iced Matcha Latte
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 2- Scoop out dough and press into a parchment lined 8 x 8 baking dish.
- 3- Freeze for at least one hour, or until firm, then cut into rectangles and serve.
- 4- Store leftover matcha protein fudge in the freezer for several months.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/