These veggie fritters are ready to rock your dinner table! They’re delicious, crispy, and perfect for serving to omnivores of all sorts. Best enjoyed with fresh lime and a tub of your favorite hummus!
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 shredded medium zucchinis
- 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper (about half of a medium pepper)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (about half of a medium pepper)
- 1 chopped shallot
- 6 finely chopped sage leaves
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- In a large bowl, combine corn, shredded zucchini, chopped shallots, and chopped bell peppers together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine sage, chickpea flour, Unsweetened Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cumin.
- Mix together the veggies and protein mix and shape into palm-sized patties. Using a piece of plastic wrap on your hand can help if the mixture gets sticky!
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan on medium. When the pan is hot, place about 3 fritters at a time to saute.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining fritters until all are cooked through.
- Serve with hummus and enjoy!