Ashwaganda has been used in traditional Ayurvedic practices for over 3000 years to help us feel balanced. If you’ve heard of “adaptogens”, Ashwagandha is usually right at the top of the list!
Adaptogenic Vanilla Bean Bites Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 TBS ashwaganda powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cocoa butter (melted)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
- 2 TBS melted cocoa butter
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- - Add cashews and shredded coconut to a food processor and mix until a creamy paste is formed, scraping down sides as needed.
- - Add melted cocoa butter, maple syrup, Protein Powder, and ashwaganda powder and mix once more to combine.
- - Using a Tablespoon or small cookie scoop, scoop out rounded Tablespoons and gently roll into balls.
- - Once formed, add to the desiccated coconut dish and roll to coat. Set on a serving plate. - Repeat until all balls are rolled – about 12-16.
- - Whisk together white chocolate drizzle sauce and drizzle over balls.
- - Store balls in the fridge for up to one week and freeze for long term storage.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/