Let’s get a little indulgent for Dad’s Day––but just a little. This recipe for Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Pancakes has your nutritional bases covered with protein, potassium, probiotics, iron, and Omega-3s (and that’s just to start) and packs in all of the big flavors that Dad is looking for on his day.
Whether it’s after his morning gym routine or gearing up for a big day with family, this power breakfast will be sure to scream Happy Father’s Day!
Thanks for all you do, Dads.
- Whip egg whites and set aside.
- Mix rest of ingredients thoroughly, fold in egg whites.
- Pour batter into your favorite pancake pan or griddle at medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form in center then flip, let them sizzle a few moments more, and stack.
- Top it all off with sliced bananas, hemp hearts and organic chocolate drizzle.