Overnight oats is an incredibly popular recipe and once you make it, you’ll see why! It’s a great make ahead breakfast with endless ingredient combinations. Essentially, overnight oats is oatmeal, that you do not have to cook! Instead, you mix oats with liquid, such as non-dairy milk, and add fun ingredients, like vanilla extract and cinnamon, to boost the flavor. Overnight, the oats absorb the liquid and in the morning you have a delicious breakfast ready to eat! Some say overnight oats reminds them of pudding, and if you don’t care for it cold, simply heat and enjoy! I love adding chia seeds to overnight oats because it improves the texture and chia seeds add protein, fiber and healthy omega-3 fats! Orgain’s Plant Based Protein Powder is a great addition to overnight oats to boost the protein level and keep you feeling full for hours!
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 serving (1 scoop) of Orgain Protein Powder
- Top with fresh fruit, nuts & seeds!
- Add all ingredients into a jar or bowl, stir together & store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with fresh fruit, nuts, seeds & enjoy!