Why not add a little bit of St. Patrick’s Day fun to your green smoothie recipe? This recipe is not only festive, it is full of refreshing fruit, iron-rich spinach, and of course the clean protein you expect.
Green Shamrock Smoothie
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 42g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup cold cucumber (about 2 inches)
- 1 pear
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 stalk celery, leaves on
- 2 scoops Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 1 cup Orgain unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ tsp. – ½ tsp. pure peppermint extract (depending on preference)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Toppings: cacao nibs, fresh mint
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. *Start with ¼ tsp. peppermint extract and add more if desired.
- 2. Pour in cup, top with cacao nibs and fresh mint, and serve immediately.
- Nutrition Facts (per 1 smoothie)
- Calories: 300 cal.
- Protein: 23 g
- Carbs: 47 g
- Fat: 6 g
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/