Healthy fats, protein, fiber and all the flavor make this recipe a great option for meal prep. You probably already have all of the ingredients you need! Stash these at work or bring along as a pre or post workout snack.
High Fiber Protein Fat Balls Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup low sodium canned black beans
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax meal
- 6 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Optional to roll protein balls in: shredded coconut, cocoa powder, chia seeds
- Drain black beans over the sink in a colander and rinse until you can no longer see bubbles.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll about 1 Tbsp. of dough into a ball and, if desired, roll in shredded coconut, cocoa powder, and/or chia seeds.
- Store in air-tight container in fridge or freeze for up to 4 weeks.
- Nutrition (per 1 protein ball)
- Calories: 97
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Carbs: 6.2 g
- Fats: 6.2 g
- Fiber: 3 g
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/