Peanut Butter Black Bean Brownie Recipe
Vegan. Gluten free. Refined sugar free. Dairy free.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 28g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, no sodium
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup oat flour or GF quick - cooking oats, ground into a flour
- 2 scoops Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Peanut Butter
- ¼ teaspoon pink salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (except peanut butter) into a food processor and process until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Pour into lined sheet tray and spread evenly for a single layer. Drizzle peanut butter on top and create a swirl with a toothpick.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Brownies will be slightly soft.
- Allow to cool and cut into 9 even squares.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/