Baked Pumpkin Protein Donuts
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 large eggs or 7 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp sweetener
- ⅔ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (or 3 cups gluten free flour)
- 4 scoops Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin (canned is ok)
- pinch of salt
- ☝️Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a donut baking pan by spraying liberally with cooking spray or greasing well with coconut oil.
- ☝️In a small bowl, wish together the eggs, salt, sweetener, apple cider vinegar, pumpkin, and melted coconut oil.
- ☝️In a separate bowl, sift together cinnamon, baking soda and coconut flour to disperse the dry ingredients well.
- ☝️Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until throughly combined. The batter will be a bit wet.
- ☝️Transfer the batter to the donut baking pan and scoop the batter into the cavities. Use your fingers to spread the batter evenly in the cavity.
- ☝️Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes until golden around the edges.
- ☝️Remove from the oven and cool in the baking 5-10 minutes before flipping onto a wire rack to remove. It's very important these are cool before you remove otherwise they will fall apart. They need to be a bit hard!
- Less than 100 calories/donut!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/