Looking for a healthy and refreshing way to keep the kids and kids at heart playing hard all holiday weekend? This recipe holds 50 organic superfoods, 5 billion probiotics, and 3g of fiber in every serving!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 scoops Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder - Berry
- 5 cups of lemonade
- 2 cups of pomegranate juice
- 11 cups of sparkling water or seltzer (we like the orange flavor!)
- Sliced oranges, lemons, blueberries, or other favorite fruits
- First, shake the lemonade and Superfoods powder together in a large mason jar or blender to completely combine.
- Add Superfoods and lemonade mixture to your pitcher and stir in pomegranate juice and fruit.
- Let sit in the fridge for up to three hours and when you’re ready to party, give it one more stir and add the sparkling water and ice.
- You’ll need: 1 three gallon pitcher or drink dispenser
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/