Is there anything more satisfying than the combo of sweet and savory? Yes — healthy and delicious.
Sweet & Savory Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1111
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 135g
Saturated Fat 108g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 127g
Dietary Fiber 49g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- COCONUT BACON
- 2 cups large flake unsweetened coconut
- 2 TBS tamari lite
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 2/3 cup mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 1 handful spinach (optional)
- For serving: nut butter, chia seeds, fresh berries
- For the coconut bacon: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add coconut flake, tamari lite, paprika, maple syrup, sea salt, and black pepper to the pan and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring at least once halfway.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- For the smoothie bowl: Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl and top with fresh berries, nut butter, chia seeds, and coconut bacon.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/