Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 14 oz package silken tofu
- 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Orgain Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp raw hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- For serving: hazelnuts and raspberries
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to small jars and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving to allow the cups to firm up.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and crushed hazelnuts and any additional desired toppings.