Vegan Keto Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 scoops Orgain Chocolate Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 oz avocado 1 large or 2 small avocados
- 20-25 drops liquid stevia
- Combine coconut milk, protein powder and cacao powder in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat while stirring, just until mixed. Don’t overheat.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into a food processor and add avocados. Pulse until smooth.
- Add preferred sweetener and pulse. Taste and adjust sweetener to reach desired sweetness.
- Pour into a glass container and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. Enjoy chilled!