Vegan Vanilla Mint Protein Popsicles Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 18g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 banana
- 2 dates
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Prepare 4 3 oz. popsicle molds. Fill each mold with the mixture, leaving ½” space at the top.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours to completely freeze the popsicles.
- To serve, dip the popsicle molds in hot water for a few seconds then gently remove the mold.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/